Sports rubber for training; how to use? Find out what exercises you can do with a rubber band if you don’t have time to go to the gym. Learn the training method and all the technical nuances. Use sports rubber for training, then with the right approach to exercise. With this sports equipment, you can replace dumbbells and horizontal bars. Can use the rubber band successfully in the gym or at home.
Let’s note the main functions of the rubber band:
- Can replace grip simulator.
- When working on the muscles of the arms, alternate dumbbells and dumbbells.
- You can make an exercise more difficult by increasing the resistance of the rubber.
You can use sports rubber for training, which has different resistance from 5 to 100 kilograms. The instructions specify this indicator or can be used on the belt itself.
Using this sports equipment, you can pump the muscles in your arms and shoulder girdle and develop a muscular corset. The load is chosen according to the tasks assigned to the athlete. If you need to get rid of fat mass, focus on working on problem areas – stomach, back, legs, and chest. Work at high speed for 0.5 hours. Start with the big muscles first and then work on the small ones.
To gain mass and increase strength, perform 6 to 12 repetitions of each movement. If you do less than six repetitions, you can improve your intensity. If there are more than 15 repetitions, then endurance is developed. You can increase the number of repetitions for load progression or use a belt with a high resistance number.
How to use sports rubber for training?
Practice with a rubber every other day. To get the maximum benefit while losing weight, combine exercise and sports rubber for training with walking or another aerobic exercise. Do not ignore the warm-up; you must prepare for the main activity and sweat a little.
- The flexibility of the arm. Stand up straight and tighten your abdominal muscles while lowering your shoulder blades. Just stand in the middle if you’re starting to train with a rubber band. More experienced athletes can use additional weights. Perform alternating arm curls. At the same time, it is essential to perform the entire movement at a slow speed and avoid jerks. The duration of the action is two minutes.
- Spin while standing. Take the tourniquet in your hands and stretch it over your head. Shift the weight of your body to the left leg and the right, bending at the knee joint and lifting it while pulling the elastic. Repeat the movement in the other direction. Do 30 repetitions in each order at a medium speed. Breathe in with effort and breathe out with the relaxation.
- Lateral level. Turn the tourniquet before you and place your feet in the resulting loop. Start by performing side steps. Crochet each leg for two minutes.
- Squat Rise. Stand in the middle of the tourniquet and turn it so you can experience some effort. Pick up dumbbells weighing two kilograms. Perform house raises while working your leg muscles.
- Removal of a leg. Stand up straight, make a loop out of the tourniquet, and put your feet in it. Pull the tourniquet to your chest and pull your stomach. Start swinging your leg to the side and do 30 repetitions. Then repeat the exercise with the other leg. It is an excellent exercise for training the muscles of the glutes and thighs.