Tips for traveling bodybuilders; how do they solve their problems? How to train if you are constantly on the way to work or study? If you are interested in solving such a problem, read this educational plan carefully. Indeed, many athletes have had to deal with nutritional issues while away from home. You should not rely on the chance if you often go on business trips. Now we will give fitness travelers tips to help avoid many problems.
How a bodybuilder prepares for a ride
Suppose you’re serious about bodybuilding and counting the calories you burn. In that case, you should prepare well and stock up on certain foods for your trip. If your business trips will be frequent, it is advisable to buy a portable refrigerator. It is the first and rather important tip for traveling bodybuilders.
Also useful are food containers that can purchase at any grocery store. Not only can they be used to store food, but they are also very convenient for mixing, for example, oatmeal or heating food in the microwave. You should prepare food a few days before departure. It is very convenient to divide everything into portions so you can consume them quickly later. Take food with you with safety margins. Foreseeing all the nuances of the upcoming trip in advance is impossible. It would help if you remembered the shaker for making protein shakes.
How to eat on the go for exercisers
Here are some essential tips for traveling bodybuilders:
- When you arrive, fill your fridge immediately. The kitchen should be the most visited and convenient place for bodybuilding.
- If you cannot avoid visiting a restaurant, you must carefully approach the choice of dishes. In most restaurants, chefs can prepare each word as the customer desires. It would help if you were not afraid to ask to do this. Always order lean chicken or meat. Chicken dishes should be in any restaurant and barbecue, or boiled meat would be the best choice for you.
- Remember to eat vegetables, but ask to cook them without adding oil. It will allow the body to process protein compounds faster. Order dishes made from rice, pasta, or baked potatoes to provide your body with carbohydrates.
- If you have at least some charm and have a few dollars, the restaurant staff will fulfill your requests, even if the dishes you ordered are not on the menu.
- Find out in advance where the places are where you can buy the products you need. Thanks to the internet, this is now very easy to do. Find the nearest supermarket where you plan to live and purchase everything you need. When choosing foods, you should consider your health and be alert when selecting food.
- When traveling abroad, you need to be even more careful. Remember that you can take packaged food with you to many countries. That way, you can take protein bars or nuts with you.
- In some countries, meat can be slaughtered on the street, and you will be able to appreciate the conditions under which it is produced. If you don’t think things are very sanitary here, it might be better to use canned food. It is not the best way to eat for several days, but it seems the safest in such conditions.
- In the country you visit, food standards may differ from what you are used to. In this case, it is canned food that will be your salvation. Try not to eat uncooked foods such as fruits and vegetables.
Now it is very appropriate to recall the advice of the traveler, Garrett Downing, a famous athlete. He perfectly combines frequent trips with lessons in the gym. He constantly asks the restaurant staff to prepare special meals for him if the menu is not suitable. Once, while in Romania, Garrett ate canned tuna for three days, as he was not satisfied with the conditions that cut the chicken.
Of course, in such conditions, every meal was not a holiday, but the body constantly received the nutrients it needed. Somewhat interesting is Downing’s claim that he prefers quieter hotels, such as the Ritz-Cardboard, to big, well-known hotels. Very often, in such places, the service quality is very high, and the cost of all services is noticeably lower. When choosing a hotel, you should, first of all, consider not the name but the living conditions. Before traveling, Garrett constantly researches the city or country he needs to travel to using the internet. When you know at least the approximate location of supermarkets, you don’t have to spend a lot of time looking for them. If you are not sure where to go, ask the hotel.
At first, it will be pretty tricky for you to stick to your diet while away from home. But gradually, you get used to it and create your training system. You can take grilled chicken with you on the road. Pre-freeze it and divide it into the necessary portions. Don’t forget the water you need before you reach your destination. It is good if you have packed dried vegetables, oatmeal, or other quick cooking with you. Don’t forget protein supplements, nuts, and meds, too. According to Garrett’s advice to travel coaches, drink more water throughout the trip to help your body function prope